Sunday, March 21, 2010

The news is spreading

Wow! What a busy weekend we had. After working a full day on Friday, we took off to Brampton to see my aunt, uncle and cousin. We shared a delicious dinner and my husband and I shared our exciting news. We stayed till midnight, drove home, went to bed and were up again at 6 am preparing for an early trip to Belleville. In Belleville, we met with my husband's grandmother, as well as his aunt and uncle. We had breakfast at a cute little family-operated restaurant, and again, shared our news. Everyone seems very excited! Our next stop was Cobourg to see my grandparents, as well as my aunt and uncle. We had a good time sharing the news with them and had dinner there before dropping in on yet another aunt and uncle!

Today has been a much quieter day, though I did manage to take in an ultimate frisbee game. Had a little breakdown tonight (thank you, mood swings), but am feeling much better now and ready to take on the new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment