Friday, March 11, 2011

Rain + Jazz

Last Saturday morning, as I was driving to the grocery store I discovered that jazz music makes the perfect soundtrack to a rainy morning drive. Try it - I think you'll enjoy it. 91.1 Jazz FM comes in nicely in our area.

The morning got even better when I was checking out at the grocery store and the cashier recognized me! (No one EVER remembers me!) She asked me where my cute baby girl was (we usually cruise through her checkout rocking the Chariot or the Ergo). :)

Next stop was the library. I never thought I'd find myself waiting out in the rain for the library to open on a Saturday morning, but there I was! (My, how life has changed!) I was also impressed to see that there were TEN of us waiting. A well-accessed library, I'd say!

No comments:

Post a Comment